We conduct performance investigations, condition assessments, pre-purchase due diligence surveys, pre-feasibility study, feasibility studies and peer reviews. We design repairs, renovations and alterations and oversee their execution.
Our expertise covers the full range of services for feasibility study of Bridge, Flyover, Railway, Jetty, Ports etc.
Following services we used to provide for Bridge Feasibility Study.
- Review all existing data and studies relating to the proposal to design the new bridge.
- Analysis of the results obtained from Traffic Studies such as existing traffic on road, vehicles on road in study area, traffic survey, characteristics of traffic crossing the rivers, O-D analysis, commodities carried by truck, Bus passengers, car passengers, analysis of Present Crossing Time, Traffic Forecast, Transport Cost Analysis, and Vehicles Operating Cost (VOC)
- Implementation of necessary topographic surveys and bathymetric survey to determine the cross section of the river.
- Study of the river hydrology and hydraulics in study area including climate, hydrological and hydrographical study.
- Conduct geotechnical studies and investigations including preliminary seismic study and also study the materials required for the bridges including construction materials and alignment fixation for approach roads for the the bridge.
- Work out all possible bridge locations and approach embankment including river cross section and provide a comparative study and recommend the best consideration for the Government.
- Through hydraulic and river morphology study, preparation of preliminary design for protective works.