Engr. MD. SHAHADAT HOSSAINEnvironmental Specialist
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Study
- Hydro-logical Study
- Urban Drainage Modeling
- Urban Water Supply Modeling
- Urban Sewerage Master Plan
- Solid Waste Management
- Master of Science in Water Resources Engineering (BUET).
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) on Disaster Management, Institute of Disaster Management and Vulnerability Study, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BUET).
Engr. Hossain has work experience of more than 10 years of which most of them are related to the water resources development projects in Bangladesh. During his tenure with projects stated above he gained ample experience in using MIKE 11, MIKE Urban, SWMM, XP-SWMM, Bentley Water GEMs, ArcGIS, R, Q-GIS, SWAT etc. to prepare drainage inundation map, Drainage master plan, water supply master plan, land use map, base map of the project area containing homestead, water body, road and river network etc. and also in field activities and data handling. Performed topographic and hydrometric data collection using advanced GPS tools, discharge and bathymetric data collection using modern tools and software, processing and analysis of hydrometric data.